Name of the committee / Forum: Alumni Committee
About the committee / Forum
An Institute has its reputation established on the achievements of its alumni, faculty and students. This is exactly the reason why NITIE has the kind of reputation it possesses. Serving the nation for over 50 years as a top institute, NITIE flaunts one of the richest bases of alumni network in India. Alumni network helps NITIE to remain agile and responsive to the needs of the market through the interactions between industry and Institute.
The NITIE Alumni Student Committee strives to develop connections among alumni, current students, faculty and management laying the platform for all stakeholders to share knowledge, gain focus, improve and develop. We offer services that stimulate interaction and maintain support mechanisms for Alumni networking. Alumni Committee facilitates continued interaction of Alumni with the Institute in interest of sustaining the Institute's ability to maintain a commitment par excellence.
- Sansmaran - a platform for the alumni across the Globe to reconnect with their alma mater. A one-day event at NITIE, which includes Alumni Interaction, Annual General Body Meeting, felicitation of distinguished alumni and the release of ‘AlumNITI’- the annual magazine of NITIE Alumni Association. Conducted during the month of November.
- “Regional Alumni Meet (RAM)” – event organized in major cities across India for Alumni Interaction. Conducted during the months of April & May.
- Alum Talks – Organizing Talks with alumni on regular basis with students to bring in industry perspective to their knowledge repository. Conducted 3 to 4 times a year.
Roles & Responsibility
- Organizing ‘Sansmaran’- Annual Alumni Meet
- Organizing Regional Alumni Meets
- Maintaining and updating NITIE alumni website
- Content, design and publication of annual alumni magazine
- Accommodation booking for alumni at MDP Guest House
- Maintaining and updating alumni database
- Organizing ‘Alum talks’ regularly
- Conducting alumni interviews
- Updating various events organized in NITIE on Social Media to reach out to Alumni
- Maintaining NITIE alumni Linkedin account
- Total Strength of committee: 20 each from Senior and Junior Batches.
- Chief co-ordinator: Sucheth Sunil – IM, Prashant Waghmare – IE
- Treasurer: Deepak Chandra – IM, Nandan Kumar - IE
- Open to: PDGIE, PGDIM, PGDISEM, PGDMM and PGDPM
- E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org(NITIE Alumni Association)
- email@example.com(NITIE Alumni Student Committee)
- Official web page: www.nitiealumni.org
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NITIE.Alumni
- Faculty In-Charge:Prof. Ms. Sumi Jha