Summer Project Contest 2020
Summer Project Contest 2020– IT/Analytics & Operations Modules were a huge success with the entire event being shifted on the online platform. This year we received over 100 entries from various B-Schools across India. The top 6 entries were selected to present their work to the illustrious jury members who picked out the winner after rigorous questioning. It was a pleasure to have them and spend their time and efforts to be an integral part of Avartan 2020.
The esteemed panel of jury members for SPC IT/Analytics & Operations modules this year were as follows:
- Mr. Paritosh Anand - Senior Vice President & Group Head for Analytics & Strategic Initiatives, RIL
- Mr. Sandeep Jabbal - VP-IT, Jubilant Foodworks
- Mr. Denis D'Souza - Vice President of IT & Broadcast Technology (CTO), Reliance Broadcast Network Limited
- Mr. Sreekanth Vancheeswaran - Vice President and Head; Supply Chain - Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Mr. Pankaj Shete - Vice President Supply Chain, Walmart India
- Mr. Sandeep Baxla - Vice President, Indofill Industries Limited
- Mr. Sanjay Awasthi- Vice President, Valvoline
- Mr. Anirudha Karnataki - Vice President, Ceat
We would also like to thank our professors - Professor Debabrata Das & Dr. Priyanka Verma for their immense support in making the event a success.
Congratulations to the winners, Arjun Jos and Pawan Kumar Singh & the runners up Vikas Dixit and Brenden D'Mello from NITIE for their amazing performances.