Project management Club (PMC) of NITIE in association with Project Management Institute (PMI) will be celebrating “International Project Management Day 2020”.
The event will bring together Industry Stalwarts and Academicians of Project Management domain at a common platform and created an opportunity for future managers to learn from the best in industry. The event would be held virtually.
Distinguished Panelist :
- Mr. Shiva Shankar Mahto, Director ,Sterlite Power
- Mrs. Radhika Seenivasakan, Portfolio Manager, Capgemini
- Mr. Anant Kumar Tewari, Project Director, Alstom Transport India Limited
- Mr. Ajaj Kazi, Project Director,Voltas Limited
- Ramchandra Namjoshi, General Manger Engineering & Projects Nayara Energy
Moderator for the Panel Discussion:
- Uday Yedur, Head - Academic Relations & Infrastructure Markets at Project Management Institute
The Details of the Event are presented below:
Date: 5th November, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Theme for ‘International Project Management Day 2020’: Better Together
About the Topic:
We know the importance of coming together – to face challenges, support one another, and create change in our world and organizations. The Discussion would emphasize on how meaningful and powerful projects can be in these unprecedented times. The impact of pandemic in the field of projects, major changes observed and how organizations have adapted to those changes.