National Institute of Industrial Engineering hosted an engaging NITIE Analytics Conclave on 5th November 2020 where the stage was graced by the presence of Industry stalwarts from various domains. We extend a warm thank you to all our esteemed speakers.
- Jai Pankaj, Director - Marketing Technology and Data Science, P&G India
- Syed Atif Umar, Sr. Director - Category Design, Marketplace & Planning Analytics , Flipkart
- Chandan Vijay, Director - Data & Analytics, General Electric
- Shashikiran PB, Lead - Supply Chain Practice, Tredence Inc.
- Jaidev Dutta, Director - Strategy & Analytics , Deloitte
The discussion revolved around a wide spectrum of topics covering Human-Centered AI, Power of descriptive Analytics, delivering personalization at scale to customers, improving delivery lead time, Challenges in Data Compliance, and building persona-based data offering across the analytics ecosystem etc. We thank all the panelists for sharing such incredible insights with us. We at NITIE would love to see and hear from you again!
We would also like to thank Prof. Manoj K. Tiwari Sir (Director, NITIE), Prof. Hema Date Ma'am ( Dean, Student Affairs), Prof. Debabrata Das Sir, and Prof. Neeraj Pandey Sir for their valuable support in making this event a huge success.
Watch the entire session on: https://youtu.be/vNz38RNZc-8