The basic criteria for applying to the program include
- Candidates must hold a recognized first-class full-time bachelor's degree in technological (B.E. or B.Tech.) discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 4 years (and less than 10 years)) full-time industrial experience across domains such as manufacturing, operations, consulting, as on the last date of submission of application as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Seats are available for sponsored candidates from reputed organizations across the globe.
- Sponsored candidates should meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned above followed by the admission process.
- Sponsored candidates should fill out the Sponsorship Form available on the admission portal and attach the letter of sponsorship from their organization.