PGPEX-VLFM Admission Procedure
- Passionate engineers with 5-12 years of experience in the manufacturing domain.
- Professionals demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Ability to thrive in an experiential and peer driven learning environment.
- Embed design information into manufacturing leading to design oriented thinking.
- Transform the narrowly focussed manufacturing executives into a synergistic force across engineering interfaces towards forming and leading creative teams.
- Develop sustainable societal growth path by leveraging manufacturing innovations.
||Release of Advertisement of VLFM Programme in Newspaper
||19th May 2019
||20th May 2019
||Last date of receipt of application forms duly filled including Letters of Reference (LOR)
||9th June 2019
||Scrutiny of applications
||10th -11th June 2019
||Announcement of shortlist
||12th June 2019
||20th -21st June 2019
||Declaration of result
||22nd June 2019
||Acceptance of offer
||5th July 2019
||Partial fee payment for module 1 and 2
||2nd Aug 2019
||Commencement of the programme
||3rd September 2019
Internship 8 Weeks
Industry Treks 2 Weeks
International Visit 2 weeks
Note: This is a full time programme. Participants would travel to NITIE, Mumbai and IIT Delhi.
Instructions to Applicants
This is a joint programme, you would be applying for the PGPEX VLFM PG Diploma from NITIE augmented with a certificate in manufacturing technology from IIT Delhi.
- Step 1: Please download the application form. The form is elaborate and you are expected to have detailed responses to four five main questions on your passion for manufacturing and experiences.
- Step 2: The application portal online mode of submission would be ready for use by next week. However, we also accept the filled form emailed and speed posted as part of his/her application packet.
- Step 3: Ensure to attach the relevant DD and the self-attested certificates.
- Step 4: The letter of reference (LOR) is a separate form. You can share the link for LOR with your recommender / download and share the soft copy of LOR to your recommender. The filled in LOR be sent independently by your recommender and be received by the VLFM office by the due date. Pending receipt of your LORs would cancel your application and no refund of application fee provided.
- Step 5: This program actively seeks sponsored and self-supported candidates. If you are sponsored, ensure the sponsorship letter is attached with your application packet. The format for the same would be uploaded separately in the next few days.
For any queries, please email ONLY to email@example.com
For Further Details
Prof. Vivek Khanzode, VLFM- coordinator, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
Phone: (022) 28573371
Prof. Pulak Pandey,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi