Name of the Forum: STREET
Tag Line: The Finance Club of NITIE
To keep the proverbial ‘flame of finance’ burning brightly both within and outside the institute.
We are a student-run group and professional club to assist students of NITIE in learning about and pursuing a career in finance. Our mission is to be a career accelerator for students by exposing them to exceptional leaders from the world of finance, providing experiences for hands-on learning, and developing lasting relationships with alumni to increase networking opportunities.
About the Forum
$treet is one of the most active forums on campus and caters to students with a wide variety of finance related interests – be it Corporate Finance, Financial Risk Modelling, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Investment Management, or Venture Capital/Private Equity.Through all its continuous efforts, $treet ensures and enables the growth of finance within NITIE.
- NITIE FINANCE CONCLAVE, under the umbrella of AVARTAN
- Beat the $treet
- $treet Wall
- Alumni sessions
- Knowledge sharing sessions from industrial stalwarts
- Quarterly finance Magazine In-Fin-NITIE
Roles & Responsibility
- Be the face of Finance in NITIE
- Keep the level of finance enthusiasm among students
- Inculcate financial knowledge among interested students
- Conduct events and competitions to give exposure on the financial front to NITIE
- Current forum strength 7
- Open to: All courses
- E-Mail id: email@example.com
- Facebook web page: https://www.facebook.com/StreetAtNITIE?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
- Faculty In-Charge: Dr. M. Venkateswarlu