NITIE Mumbai congratulates Shilpi Shrivastava
NITIE Mumbai congratulates Shilpi Shrivastava (Fellow 2016), for the paper titled "Life cycle sustainability assessment of crude oil in India" in Journal of cleaner production (A) under the guidance of Prof. Seema Unnikrishnan.
We wish them luck for their future endeavours.Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124654
NITIE Mumbai congratulates Preeti Nayal
NITIE Mumbai congratulates Preeti Nayal (Fellow 2016), for the paper titled "Examining m-coupon redemption intention among consumers: A moderated moderated-mediation and conditional model" in International Journal of Information Management (A*) under the guidance of Prof. Neeraj Pandey, Prof. Justin Paul.
We wish them luck for their future endeavours.
NITIE HUNT: The Policy Drafting Competition
NITIE Mumbai along with Think India present to you NITI HUNT: The Policy Drafting Competition. Being solution oriented is the need of the time!
Here's your chance to try and propose solutions to some of the most pertinent issues of our times! An exclusive opportunity to make policies and present it before the Lawmakers and dignitaries. So here's your chance to #BeAPolicymaker! Cash prizes worth Rs 2 lakh!!
So what are you waiting for? Register Now for Free at - bit.ly/nitihuntreg
For any queries, contact 9111111325 /706986662
NITIE campus winners of The Interrobang Season 10-Interroproneur Ideation Challenge
NITIE Mumbai congratulates Kumar Prashant, Saket Mishra, Shubham Gupta, Kamble Ankur Arvind, Eshan Jaiswal of team Transformers for being the campus winners of The Interrobang Season 10-Interroproneur Ideation Challenge conducted by ITC Limited.We wish the team best wishes for all their future endeavours
NITIE campus winners of 'Marico: Over the wall'
We are extremely happy to announce our campus winners of 'Marico: Over the wall' competition, 'Team FMCG passionates'. Best wishes to team members Abhinav Bharadwaj, Uma Chilukuri & Challa Sai Ajay Narendra for their future endeavours.
NITIE FORTE 1st runner-up
National Institute of Industrial Engineering takes immense pride to congratulate Harshit Saini, Harshita Verma, Prithvi Rajan KK of team chasers who have emerged as the National Runners-up of Cloudtail FORTE-Future of Retail Experience.
We would like to wish the team best in all their future endeavours.
NITIE Analytics Conclave
National Institute of Industrial Engineering hosted an engaging NITIE Analytics Conclave on 5th November 2020 where the stage was graced by the presence of Industry stalwarts from various domains. We extend a warm thank you to all our esteemed speakers.
- Jai Pankaj, Director - Marketing Technology and Data Science, P&G India
- Syed Atif Umar, Sr. Director - Category Design, Marketplace & Planning Analytics , Flipkart
- Chandan Vijay, Director - Data & Analytics, General Electric
- Shashikiran PB, Lead - Supply Chain Practice, Tredence Inc.
- Jaidev Dutta, Director - Strategy & Analytics , Deloitte
The discussion revolved around a wide spectrum of topics covering Human-Centered AI, Power of descriptive Analytics, delivering personalization at scale to customers, improving delivery lead time, Challenges in Data Compliance, and building persona-based data offering across the analytics ecosystem etc. We thank all the panelists for sharing such incredible insights with us. We at NITIE would love to see and hear from you again!
We would also like to thank Prof. Manoj K. Tiwari Sir (Director, NITIE), Prof. Hema Date Ma'am ( Dean, Student Affairs), Prof. Debabrata Das Sir, and Prof. Neeraj Pandey Sir for their valuable support in making this event a huge success.
Watch the entire session on: https://youtu.be/vNz38RNZc-8
PBM 2020 Day 5 Thank You Post || Mr. Sanjeev Sharma, ABB India
It was an honour for National Institute of Industrial Engineering to host Mr. Sanjeev Sharma for the Annual Leadership Summit - the Prerana Business Meet 2020 held on 4th November 2020.
We thank Mr. Sharma, MD, ABB India Ltd., for enlightening us by sharing his views on "Building a Self-Reliant India – ABB in India, a 70-year Operational Journey & the Future."
Sir’s words “There are two types of people required in life to make good decisions, Quants and Poets, and both are required in equal proportion." has given the students a holistic outlook towards life.
As rightly said by Sir, India is unique blend of Culture, Diversity, Demography, Innovation & Growth, which is indeed the fundamental strength of our nation. Leveraging on this strength is going to play a key role in building a self-reliant India
We thank you for sharing your experience and advice with eager to learn minds at NITIE.
We would like to thank Mr. Adity Tripathi and Ms. Sohini Mookherjea (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sohini-mookherjea-47b07a65/) for their support in making the event possible.
We would also like to thank Prof. Manoj K Tiwari - Director, NITIE for his constant support.
Watch the entire session at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0wfH8trtGQ
Summer Project Contest 2020
Summer Project Contest 2020– IT/Analytics & Operations Modules were a huge success with the entire event being shifted on the online platform. This year we received over 100 entries from various B-Schools across India. The top 6 entries were selected to present their work to the illustrious jury members who picked out the winner after rigorous questioning. It was a pleasure to have them and spend their time and efforts to be an integral part of Avartan 2020.
The esteemed panel of jury members for SPC IT/Analytics & Operations modules this year were as follows:
- Mr. Paritosh Anand - Senior Vice President & Group Head for Analytics & Strategic Initiatives, RIL
- Mr. Sandeep Jabbal - VP-IT, Jubilant Foodworks
- Mr. Denis D'Souza - Vice President of IT & Broadcast Technology (CTO), Reliance Broadcast Network Limited
- Mr. Sreekanth Vancheeswaran - Vice President and Head; Supply Chain - Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Mr. Pankaj Shete - Vice President Supply Chain, Walmart India
- Mr. Sandeep Baxla - Vice President, Indofill Industries Limited
- Mr. Sanjay Awasthi- Vice President, Valvoline
- Mr. Anirudha Karnataki - Vice President, Ceat
We would also like to thank our professors - Professor Debabrata Das & Dr. Priyanka Verma for their immense support in making the event a success.
Congratulations to the winners, Arjun Jos and Pawan Kumar Singh & the runners up Vikas Dixit and Brenden D'Mello from NITIE for their amazing performances.
Welcome Padma Shri Mr. Paresh Rawal Sir
NITIE, Mumbai is proud to welcome Padma Shri Mr. Paresh Rawal Sir to Cita De La Prerana 2020.
With close to 40 years of experience in the movie and theatre industry, Mr. Rawal has amazingly carved a niche for himself as a solid artist. He has always captivated the audience with his amazing screen presence and brilliant acting. From the iconic Baburao Ganpathrao Apte to the mesmerizing portrayal of Mr. Sunil Dutt in Sanju to the common man in Oh My God, Sir has always portrayed versatility. He has acted in over 300 films in various languages and has received acclaim worldwide for his performances.
Mr. Paresh Rawal holds various awards and recognitions along with the prestigious Padma Shri, The National Award, and several Filmfare awards for his enthralling performances.
Cita De La Prerana 2020, is proud to welcome Mr. Paresh Rawal on 31st October, 5 PM onwards.
Come, join us in this enthralling evening!
PBM 2020 - Guest Launch - Amul CEO
NITIE MUMBAI is delighted to extend a warm welcome to Mr. R.S. Sodhi, Managing Director of Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., (AMUL), as the distinguished guest for the Annual Leadership Summit - the Prerana Business Meet 2020.
Dr. R.S. Sodhi, 61, is Managing Director of Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., (AMUL), which is India’s largest Food Products organisation. Dr. Sodhi has 38 years of rich experience in leading & developing the cooperative sector within Indian dairy industry. He has been responsible for creating the current structure of the AMUL - procuring 25 million litres of milk per day from more than 18,600 Village Dairy Co-operative societies. He has worked under direct mentorship of the father of white revolution, Dr. Verghese Kurien. He is a first-batch alumnus from Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA).
We eagerly look forward to hosting Mr. R.S. Sodhi for the Curtain Raiser event of Avartan 2020 on 31st October at 2 PM.
He will be giving a keynote speech on - "Building Self Reliant India - An Invaluable Part of the Global Economy” followed by a Q&A session.
Kindly register yourself at - http://bit.ly/nitieleadershipmeet2020
International Project Management Day 2020
Project management Club (PMC) of NITIE in association with Project Management Institute (PMI) will be celebrating “International Project Management Day 2020”.
The event will bring together Industry Stalwarts and Academicians of Project Management domain at a common platform and created an opportunity for future managers to learn from the best in industry. The event would be held virtually.
Distinguished Panelist :
- Mr. Shiva Shankar Mahto, Director ,Sterlite Power
- Mrs. Radhika Seenivasakan, Portfolio Manager, Capgemini
- Mr. Anant Kumar Tewari, Project Director, Alstom Transport India Limited
- Mr. Ajaj Kazi, Project Director,Voltas Limited
- Ramchandra Namjoshi, General Manger Engineering & Projects Nayara Energy
Moderator for the Panel Discussion:
- Uday Yedur, Head - Academic Relations & Infrastructure Markets at Project Management Institute
The Details of the Event are presented below:
Date: 5th November, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Theme for ‘International Project Management Day 2020’: Better Together
About the Topic:
We know the importance of coming together – to face challenges, support one another, and create change in our world and organizations. The Discussion would emphasize on how meaningful and powerful projects can be in these unprecedented times. The impact of pandemic in the field of projects, major changes observed and how organizations have adapted to those changes.
PBM 2020 Guest Launch video
NITIE Mumbai is honored to be graced by the presence of India’s top Business Leaders for the Annual Leadership Summit - the Prerana Business Meet 2020. It provides a platform for the students to interact with the top leaders in the Indian Business landscape.
This year PBM comes in a never seen before avatar with a stellar line up of 8 of India’s top Business Leaders.
The theme in focus will be -” Building Self Reliant India - An invaluable part of the global economy”. The speakers will share their thoughts on contemporary topics around the central theme.
The session will consist of a keynote speech followed by a Q&A Session.
The esteemed leaders at PBM 2020 are:
- Mr. R.S. Sodhi - CEO, Amul
- Mr. Suhail Sameer - Group President, BharatPe
- Mr. Ashwini Kumar Tewari - MD & CEO, SBI Card
- Mr. Netrapal Singh - CEO, Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd.
- Mr. Sanjeev Sharma - Country MD, ABB India Ltd.
- Mr. Keki Mistry - Vice Chairman & CEO, HDFC
- Mr. Shailesh Pathak - CEO, L&T IDPL
- Mr. Sanjay Malik - Senior VP and Head of India Market, Nokia
We welcome you all to attend the sessions and enlighten yourself with their knowledge and wisdom.
Kindly register yourself at : http://bit.ly/nitieleadershipmeet2020
Team Avartan competitions
Team Avartan proudly presents a gamut of competitions for you to participate in! We bring you a unique opportunity to push your limits, learn from the best minds, compete with equally determined peers, and a chance to claim prizes worth INR 1 Lakh and more!
Hurry Up & Register on the below-mentioned links:
- Prerana General Quiz: To all the quiz enthusiasts, Prerana General Quiz is your chance to show your mettle and experience the excitement and fun of quizzing at the annual quizzing extravaganza of NITIE Mumbai! https://dare2compete.com/o/IyVYM4j
- Beat the Street: "Accounting is the language of business". Test your financial and investment skills, present the same to a distinguished panel of investors, and win attractive cash prizes along the way. (https://dare2compete.com/o/TjHuQnf)
- Vivaad: Chance to showcase your debating prowess against teams from top colleges in a showdown, which will test your temperament and skills across multiple rounds culminating in a Presidential Style Debate! (https://dare2compete.com/o/mh4zYak)
- Enpower 3.0: Creativity provides the key to solving our social and economic problems. This is your opportunity to be creative and build solutions where you are solving one or more of the sustainable development goals. (https://dare2compete.com/o/RJz9SOB)
- Proicere: This is a chance to showcase your project management skills and get a glimpse of executing a real-time industrial project. Battle it out with other participants and walk away with one of the most coveted honors from across business schools. (https://d2c.pw/48Yf3)
For Registration and more details please visit Dare2Compete.com